Full Hair BY DHT Clinic is proud to work in association with internationally renowned Kamol Cosmetic Hospital and hair transplant surgeon, Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich. Dr. Pathomvanich is an internationally recognized expert in hair transplantation with over 30 years of experience in the field. His expertise, combined with our state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, ensures that our clients receive the highest quality hair transplant surgeries and hair care services.
Our experienced and skilled team, under the guidance of Dr. Pathomvanich, offers personalised hair transplant treatments tailored to each client’s specific needs and goals. Our range of services includes hair transplantation, hairline reconstruction, and hair loss treatments, all aimed at helping our clients achieve their desired goals.
At Full Hair BY DHT Clinic, we understand the importance of healthy and beautiful hair for a person’s confidence and self-esteem which is why we use only the best and safest products and techniques to provide our clients with exceptional hair care services. With our team of experts, state of the art facilities and Dr. Pathomvanich’s guidance, our clients can relax in the knowledge that they are receiving the best possible surgery for their hair.
Why Choose Full Hair by DHT Clinic for Hair Transplant Surgery?
- Experienced Surgeons: Fabulous Hair Solutions led by the renowned Dr. Pathomvanich and in association with world famous Kamol Hospital have the perfect team for female hair restoration. Dr. Pathomvanich has performed numerous hair transplant surgeries on women with various different hair loss patterns and causes, giving them the results they need to regain and regrow their confidence.
- Advanced Technology: Fabulous Hair Solutions uses the most advanced technology and techniques in hair transplant surgery producing the results patients need with minimum downtime and providing natural-looking results.
- Personalised Treatment Plans: The hospital offers personalised treatment plans for each patient, tailored to their specific hair loss pattern and goals. The surgeons take into consideration the patient’s age, health condition, and the severity of their hair loss to create a customised treatment plan that is most appropriate for them.
- Supportive Staff: Fabulous Hair Solutions has supportive and caring staff that provide excellent patient care before, during, and after the hair transplant procedure. We provide patients with pre-operative and post-operative care, including detailed instructions on how to take care of the new transplanted hair.
- Affordable Cost: Fabulous Hair Solutions offers hair transplant procedures at an affordable cost compared to other medical centres around the world. Not only do we provide the best treatment, by the best surgeons, in the best facilities but due to the fact we are based in Thailand, we are considerably cheaper than other countries.
Overall, Fabulous Hair solutions expertise, advanced technology, personalised treatment plans, supportive staff, and affordable cost make it a good choice for patients seeking hair transplant surgery.
Is Hair Transplant painful ?
Majority of our patients have informed us that the pain was minimal and bearable. The procedure is done under local twilight anesthetic with state of the art administration using the smallest gauge needle available. Slow injection and massage for distraction is done to make patients feel relaxed and almost pain free. For long procedures we will inject more local anesthetic before it starts to wear off. The patient will also be given pain pills and sleeping pills to assure a good night sleep after the procedure.
How much does it cost for Hair Transplantation?
The cost depends on the size of the baldness that needs transplantation. We use a scaling discount that means the more grafts transplanted the less you pay. For a rough estimation please send us your pictures in different profiles and we will get back to you as soon as we receive your photos.
How many days do I need to stay in Bangkok, Thailand?
You need to stay in Thailand at least 3-4 days.
Day 1 for consultation
Day 2 for surgery
Day 3 for follow up or you may depart back to your country
Day 4 for follow up in mega sessions or you may depart on this day
What happens if I need a follow up for any complications?
Hair transplant is a minor surgical procedure and most of its complications are self limited eg., redness, swelling, folliculitis, numbness etc. It is safe to fly back home the next day after surgery or you may extend your stay a few more days for sight seeing and shopping. Should you have any complications you may contact us by email or phone as our patients have done in the past and we will respond immediately.
What sort of guarantee or assurance can you give me?
There is no 100% guarantee in medical practice, approximately 90% of the transplanted grafts will grow after 3-6 months in good hands. However if there is no growth which has never happened in our practice you may return for surgery free of charge.
How soon after the procedure can I get back to work?
Most of our patients go back to work between 2-7 days after hair transplantation however if you really have to, you can go back to work the very next day. If you are completely bald you may use a hat or head scarf to hide the grafts for the first week. You may also use Toppik which is a non toxic color fiber that can blend with your existing hair or use your existing hair to camouflage the transplanted area. Hair piece wearers must change to the clip because glue or tape cannot be placed on the grafted area. You may wear the hair piece after 4-5 days or longer after surgery.
When can I see the tangible result?
The average time to see the significant difference is 8-10 months. The transplanted hairs are in resting phase for 4 months, thereafter, the hairs will start to grow again albeit need time to catch up the expected length.
How many grafts do I need to meet my goal?
The number of grafts in need is depending on the area and the expected density. Large area requires higher number of grafts. The doctor will discuss with you for the optimal number at the time of consultation.
What is the Average Ratio of Hair Counts in Follicular Unit Hair Transplantation?
The average ratio is 2 hairs per 1 follicular unit. Individual patient has the different property.